Rockwell Ballet Company is composed of outstanding dancers selected from our training program, auditions and by invitation. The goal for this ensemble is to provide technical training while affording performance opportunities at varied venues throughout the tri-state area. Each dancer is refining and expanding their personal vocabulary and knowledge of dance by exposure to an In-house faculty of passionate, professional and educated instructors augmented by guest artists and master classes.
This pre professional dance company makes available to our community the widest range of quality dance through lecture demonstrations, workshops, benefit concerts, community and professional performances (seasons). Company dancers learn and present a classical ballet based repertoire. It is our goal to give each dancer a greater appreciation and understanding of the art of dance.
Director, Nikole LaChioma
• 2 Classical Ballet Classes (3 Ballet is preferred)
• 2 Pointe Classes
• Company Choreography/Variations on Wednesdays
• Performances: All company dancers are required to perform in A Winter Ballet,
SAM Benefit Concert, YAGP, A Spring Ballet and End of Year Dance Concert.
• Company Fees: Company Fee - $750
Apprentice Company Fee - $750
Company Costume Fee: $150
Master Class and Performance Fees: $300 (Estimated)
• Combined Companies: If dancer is doing both RDC Dance and Ballet
Companies than a $300 Credit will be issued for second Company Fee and a
$50 Credit for Company Costume Fee.
• Minimum 10 Dancers Maximum 20 in each Company.