RDC TAP COMPANY
This group of dancers combines tap’s rhythm, percussion and musicality to allow the audience to see that aside from being a form a dance, the tap dancer is a virtual musical instrument. Improvisation, call and answer and many exciting approaches will allow our tap company to become more than just another group of dancers! Tappers will combine choreography class with technique classes and have the opportunity to work with master tappers and perform at many venues.
Company Director, Keith Leonhardt
• 1 Leveled Tap Class (2 is preferred)
• Company Choreography on Tuesdays
• All Companies will have a minimum of 2 pieces of choreography
• Performances: All company dancers are required to perform in A Winter Ballet,
Dancefest and/or DRA SUNY, RDC Tap/Hip Hop Performance, SAM Benefit
Concert and the End of Year Dance Concert. Other performances may present
themselves and it will be up to the dancers/parents if they wish to accept.
• Company Fees: Company Fee: $700 Apprentice Company Fee: $700
Company Costume Fee: $90
Master Class and Performance Fees: $250 (estimate)
Master Class and Performance Fees: $ To Be Determined