RDC HIP HOP COMPANY
This company focuses on new street, urban and commercial styles of hip hop. They will be dancing and performing on stage at different events throughout the year. RDC Hip Hop dancers have the opportunity to share their love of dance while giving back to their community. This is a high-energy group that is exciting to watch!
• 2 Leveled Hip Hop Class for dancers only on Hip Hop Company, 1 Leveled Hip Hop Class for dancers on another RDC company
• Company Choreography on Saturdays
• All Companies will have a minimum of 2 pieces of choreography
• Performances: All company dancers are required to perform in A Winter Ballet,
Dancefest and/or DRA SUNY, RDC Tap/Hip Hop Showcase, SAM Benefit
Concert and the End of Year Dance Concert. Other performances may present
themselves and it will be up to the dancers/parents if they wish to accept.
• Company Fees: Company Fee: $725 (Choreography Class) Apprentice Company Fee: $700 (Choreography Class)
Company Costume Fee: $90
Master Class and Performance Fees: $250 (Estimate)
• Minimum 8 dancers Maximum 20